Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting for the New Camera to Arrive

I have just been going through pictures from the last month that I don' think I posted from the cell phone and stuff as I wait for our new camera to arrive. They called yesterday to confirm the order, so it should be here very soon! Yippee. We decided to stay with the Olympus, since we are happy with our point and shoot, it is just a cheapy under $100 camera and we are upgrading to the SLR digital to catch all those very special moments. I am so excited! Savannah is doing AWESOME on the potty. She rarely has an accident. I just have to take her to the bathroom every 15-20 minutes. She can't tell you yet that she has to go, but when you ask her she says yes and goes everytime. We are SO proud of her.
For now, here are these... Neither child is crazy about the double stroller, but I love it and think it is so cute. This is at the mall last month. Love how Savannah at 3 years old knows to open her silverware
Cutie waiting for his haircut in LouLou Creation
More double stroller fun
A little bit of nudity, but it is so cute how Savannah helps with Seth's bath. I couldn't resist posting it.
Going into the Dinosaur Place
I don't remember where we are (somwhere with a Starbucks, may even be Starbucks), thought it was sweet and cute how I am looking at my children who I love so very much.
I cannot tell you how long I have wished to be walking with my kiddos in the double stroller. I am one happy mama!

2 comments:

  1. One of these days we're going to get a nice SLR too! They take the best pictures! Congrats on your purchase :)

    Love all of the pictures, the double stroller one is my favorite knowing that the feelings of joy for you are so strong :) I can't believe that Seth is such a tummy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Savannah on the potty!!! its a wonderful thing when they finally get it!!!!WHOOOOOTTTTT

    Seth is a doll as always!

    hugs,leslie

    ReplyDelete